Tuesday, September 06, 2005

More progress

In Physics, I'm following two tracks; still in Rigid body mecahnics on the one, and going through magnetism on the other. In Biology, I've finished with molecular biology for this pass and am starting to take a closer look at cell biology. In studies of the human body, I've finished a look at body systems and will next be looking at diseases and disorders, briefly. I'm taking another pass through Biography with a closer look at Gautama Buddha. In the area I call Anthropology, I've finished a pass through Social psychology and am moving to demography; within Culture I've finished a pass through customs and am looking at occupations, and I've finished foodstuffs and am looking at dress. In History, I've progressed to the Late Medieval period and the 17th century. Other areas of study are also progressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby's first birthday party: birthday invitations mailed, food ordered
My baby's first birthday party is less than two weeks away and I have been blogging my planning ... Harrah's Buys Imperial Palace All-In For Kids Charity Tournament The Las Vegas Hilton Poker Room Online Tournament Play for Beginners, Part 3 The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) Quick search in Mail with an email address Taking notes in class with ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker tour site. It pretty much covers poker tour related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)