Thursday, September 18, 2008

Peoples

I did a little bit of work on connecting Hispanic peoples to history: I think it looks a little better now. I also separated out a page for Sociology of the 19th century from the 19th century page.

In Sociology, I finished a rewrite of the history applied to sociology page, but it still looks a bit barren of real content, and I'm going to have to go through it again. I made a little more progress with history applied to peoples, through the 17th century. I also finished the connections of individuals on the Hart 100 list to peoples in general. and now can concentrate on locating them with particular civilizations. Within Western Civilization, I'm about halfway through the list. I took the history of Anglic peoples and separated that onto a new page, I did a few more pages for divisions of Hispanic American peoples. Within Asiatic peoples, I got about a third of the way through the biography list. I rearranged Middle Eastern peoples (not for the first time), and among South Asian peoples, separated out a history page. I also began creation of a series of pages for the states of India. Next up are Oriental peoples.

No comments: